Upcoming sci-fi ‘Enders Game’ will feature the Audi designed Fleet Shuttle Quatro specifically created for the movie
Germany is one of the best car manufacturers in addition to Japan, Italy, France, the UK and the United States. There are many common names like Audi, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Opel and Porsche. The history of the German cars began in 1870 when Karl Benz and his colleague Nikolaus Otto began to make some experiments for car engines and the design of the vehicle that was the origin of modern cars.
Nevertheless, the German automotive industry has experienced the downturn when "Great Depression" occurred in the late 1920s and early 1930s. And it was the worst day for the automotive industry's history in Germany. After the "Great Depression" ended, only about a dozen German car manufacturers survived. Ford Cologne factory, Opel and Daimler Benz were the small group that survived, and also Horch, Dampf Kraft Wagen, Audi and Wanderer.
In order to raise the standard of living of the German citizens, the Nazi party responsible at the time made the transport policy for the Nazi party to have a good reputation from the German citizens who called Motorisierung. This policy took over the Volkswagen car company to make cheap cars and affordable for all social groups in Germany but did not reduce the quality of its vehicle.
About 6 million new cars are produced each year in Germany, while about 4.9 million vehicles are produced each year by the German brands abroad. Over the past few decades, Japan car manufacturers such as Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi have always been a strong competitor for the German car manufacturers. One reason why Japan cars are a strong competitor for German car manufacturers is because of the price relatively inexpensive than European or American brands.
If you are looking for quality and prestige but you do not have enough budgets to buy a new one, you buy cars Germany is the right option for you. There are many options for choosing cars from different brands, such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz.
Here are the good choices for buying used cars Germany from the three most popular German car manufacturers:
Mercedes-Benz is a pioneer in the modern automotive industry and is the most famous brand than other German car manufacturers. For example, there are two Mercedes-Benz products that are affordable and of good quality:
- Mercedes Benz R-Class is an SUV with various combination concepts between the minivan's and SUV's luxury. The R350 is powered by the V6 3500cc engine while the R500 Series is powered by the V8 5000cc engine. Mercedes Benz R-Class equipped with many features such as security, multimedia and comfort.
- Mercedes Benz M-Class is one of the most wonderful and luxurious SUVs ever in the world. And it became "Best New Sports Vehicle Tools" in the 2006 Canadian Car of the Year Awards. This car is powered by 3500 cc 3.5 liter V6 front drive with 92.9 mm bore, 10.7 compression ratio, 86.0 mm stroke, double cap, four valves per cylinder and variable valve time / camshaft. This car is also equipped with stability control and Blue Tec diesel technology.
Founded in 1916 with the name; Bavarian engine (BMW). Over the years, BMW is known as one of the world's best car and motorcycle manufacturers. There are two BMW products that are affordable but have good quality:
- The BMW 125i Convertible is a mini sedan car that has good speed and handling performance. It will be the king of the convertible mini sedan. This car is powered by the 2996cc V6 engine.
- The BMW X3 is a compact luxury SUV with very good performance because this car uses 4WD (4WD) which allows you to use it on many different routes. Since 2006, the BMW X3 was used in the Dakar Rally competition. This car is powered by 3001cc V6 with dual turbocharged diesel engine.
Audi is also known as one of the best car industries. The four ring logo was symbolized as four car manufacturers merged. DKW, Audi, Horch and Wanderer. There are two Audi products that are affordable and also have good quality:
- The Audi A4 is an innovative car for longer use with good design and engine. It is the winner of the "Golden Steering Wheel" award 2008 as the best vehicle in its class. This car is powered by 3196cc V6 front wheel drive.
- The Audi TT is the car with exciting looks, both design and interior design. This car is powered by the 1999cc 4-cylinder engine and four-wheel drive (4WD). Perhaps this car is best for choosing used cars Germany, because the Audi TT has been honored with many awards. Car of the Year 2006, Car of the Year 2006, Year of the Year 2006, Year of the Year of the Year of the Year 2007 and AutoBild's most beautiful Car2007 and to be the finalist of this year's Car.
However, depending on which brands and models you choose, buy Used cars in Germany will give you pride and joy when driving cars in Germany.